- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Construction Zone Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Intersection Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Airbag Burns & Injuries
- Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Knee, Joint & Ligament Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Scars & Disfigurement
- Shoulder Injuries
- Accidents on Private Property
- Dangerous & Hazardous Roadways
- Speeding/ Reckless Driving
- Statutes of Limitation
- Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney
Arizona Car Accident Attorney
Help for Car Accident Victims in Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler, Yuma & Glendale
If you or someone you love was recently injured in a car accident, it is important to consult an attorney. Discussing your potential legal rights and options with an experienced professional will allow you to get a clear picture of what to do at this point, what your claim may be worth, and how you can recover financial damages for your injuries.
As a Arizona car accident lawyer with over 20 years of experience in the field, David H. Cluff knows how to evaluate, investigate, prepare, present and negotiate your car accident claim keeping your unique needs and concerns at the forefront of his actions. Not only is Mr. Cluff experienced, but he also has the resources to conduct a complete investigation into the cause of the accident, the value of your claim and determine how best to pursue your claim for damages.
What Causes Car Accidents?
Car accidents have numerous causes, although they most often stem from driver negligence. Following are some examples of factors that may contribute to an Arizona car accident:
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Drunk driving (driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs)
- Running a red light
- Improper left turn
- Dangerous roadways
- Defective automotive parts
- Following too closely
- Improper passing or lane changes
- Distracted driving (talking on the phone, texting, talking to a passenger, etc.)
- Violating any type of traffic law
- Driving while tired or upset
To determine the cause or causes of your car accident, Mr. Cluff works with experts in forensics and accident reconstruction. He will obtain and review police reports, witness accounts of the incident and conduct the investigation necessary to establish the facts and prepare the strongest possible case on your behalf.
For a consultation, contact Arizona car accident attorney David Cluff today.